RONDO MLC – all advantages at a glance
Regular dough band
The three roll extruder produces a dough band with regular thickness and width.
- No complicated weighing of blocks of dough
- No time-consuming pre-rolling of the dough
Consistent fat and dough layering
The fat pump discharges a layer of fat with a regular width and thickness.
- Reduced deployment of personnel
- Automatic plastifying of the fat
- No fat escapes in the downstream rolling
Alternatively, the fat plates can be applied manually. The layer of fat is completely enclosed.
- - No manual wrapping
The satellite head reduces the thickness of the dough band gently and regularly.
- Uniform dough band in thickness and width
- The layer of fat is distributed evenly over the entire width
Homogeneous blocks of dough
A cutter cuts the dough pieces to the desired length. These are folded manually to blocks of dough with three or four layers. Booking takes place on a dough sheeter
- The dough pieces are always exactly rectangular, always with the same size and weight.
- The blocks of dough can be rested individually.
Uniform layer formation
On the L-Laminating Line and U-Laminating Line, the dough is folded by means of fan-folding devices to form layers.
- No manual booking
- Consistent layers
- The same number of layers everywhere