Starline – the high-performance make-up line
The Starline is the pastry line for heavy-duty, continuous use. Robust and easy to operate, with unique performance and trendsetting hygiene.
The Starline features high-quality technology and convinces in every respect:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Wide range of product possibilities
- Simple operation with computer control system
- Fast changeover times
- Sturdy and robust construction
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Numerous options and accessories
Great product variety
On the Starline, you fold, roll, fill, decorate and cut all types of dough and produce a wide variety of pastries to perfection every time.
- Different pastries with consistently high quality
- Efficient processing of all types of dough: from soft and laminated all the way through to short and thin doughs.
Flexible and adaptable
You can easily adapt the Starline to your needs and wishes, existing bakery processes and the space you have available.
- Three different lengths
- Line runs to the left or right
- Possible to feed automatically
- Various filling devices and guillotines
- Large number of accessories
- Problem-free product transfer to downstream machines through narrow nose rollers
- High-performance feeding with the dough sheet pre-former Smartline or the RONDO MLC laminating line
- Can be combined with round and long moulders and panning machines
Simple operation and rapid product changes
In a bakery, no one wants to waste time. The Starline from RONDO is quick and easy to operate.
- Modern control system with large symbols
- Settings of the line and accessories for 99 different products can be memorised
- No loss of data thanks to backup copies via RS232 interface on your PC
- Four motorised accessories can be controlled via the control panel
- Simple speed monitoring between
- Starline and downstream machines
- Fast and effortless product changes
Quick and easy cleaning
You want to produce, not clean and polish. The Starline from RONDO is constructed in such a way that the time required for cleaning is reduced to a minimum.
- Overhead-mounted cable duct
- Smooth surfaces made of stainless steel
- Concealed motors and plug connectors outside the production area
- Control panel without edges and protruding buttons
- Quick release belt without the need for tools
- Flour collecting trays
Stable and safe construction
Sturdy and durable, powerful and absolutely reliable: Starline keeps its promises.
- Sturdy construction made of stainless steel
- 45° double fold profile
- Height-adjustable feet
|Operation||- Microprocessor control system|
|- 99 Program memory slots|
|Length (modular)||8000, 9500 und 11000 mm|
|Table width||715 mm|
|Table height||915 mm|
|Width of conveyor belts||640 mm|
|Belt speed||0,5 - 10 m/min|
|Supply voltage||3 x 200-480 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Control voltage||24 V DC|
|Guillotine||Pneumatic or mechanical, travelling|
|Interfaces||RONDO MLC, Smartline, Calibrating unit, Compact Panning Machine, Baguette Module|