Strengths of the ASTec Croissant Line
- MIDOS: gentle dough processing
- Triangular fixing system for perfectly wound croissants
- Precise positioning of the croissant tips in each row
More uptime, fewer interruptions
- Less servicing, as there is no vacuum technology
- Longer operating times
- Fewer cleaning interruptions
Fast product changeover
- Product changeover in 10 minutes
- Automatic tool detection
- Thanks to patented curling system
- Authentic artisanal quality from an industrial setting
- High-quality yet unique baked goods
RCC – higher productivity
- RCC prevents operating errors
- Large, clear symbols, intuitive and clearly arranged
- A change in belt speed is automatically applied to the entire line
- Autom. log incl. cleaning
Meets the highest hygiene standards
- ASTec: better and faster cleaning
- High-quality materials and construction ensures completely smooth surfaces without niches or cavities
- ASTec D for dry cleaning and ASTec W for wet cleaning
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
Industrial Sales Manager
Ideal for these baked goods
Our industrial croissant line is ideal for the production of croissants in all styles and regional variants – whether filled or unfilled, straight, curved or individually shaped. So get creative!
Inspiration & insights
Get the latest insight into the world of RONDO: from success stories and customer profiles to new products.
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
ASTec Croissant Line
|Capacity||1,000 – 3,000 kg/h|
|Recommended operating time||24 h / 365 days a year|
|Line widths available||700 mm, 900 mm, 1,200 mm|
Our innovative dough band former
MIDOS – Multiple Industrial Dough System
This innovative dough band former from RONDO has a specially developed roller system that does not require any process flour or oil. MIDOS was developed using Advanced Sanitary Technology (ASTec) in accordance with the most stringent hygiene criteria.