Strengths of the ASTec Donut Line
Perfect dough for delicious donuts
- MIDOS: gentle dough processing
- Perfect dough for high-quality donuts
Donuts in every shape and colour
- Fresh, frozen, large or small: anything is possible
- Stamping offers a huge range of possibilities
- All shapes and sizes can be produced
A reliable and fully automatic process
- Every process step is automated
- From shaping the dough band to collecting & returning the dough trimmings
Stamping – Not a drop of oil too much
- Stamping the donuts ensures perfect edges
- Donuts absorb 4 – 5% less frying oil
- Cost saving due to lower oil requirement
RCC – higher productivity
- RCC prevents operating errors
- Large, clear symbols, intuitive and clearly arranged
- A change in belt speed is automatically applied to the entire line
- Autom. log incl. cleaning
Meets the highest hygiene standards
- ASTec: better and faster cleaning
- High-quality materials and constructionensures completely smooth surfaces without niches or cavities
- ASTec D for dry cleaning and ASTec W for wet cleaning
30.000 donuts per hour
ASTec Donut Line
With the ASTec Donut Line you can produce delicious, high quality donuts with maximum efficiency in all variants and sizes on an industrial scale.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
Industrial Sales Manager
Ideal for these baked goods
Our industrial donut line is ideal for making donuts in all shapes, colours and variants – right through to the latest trends. So get creative!
ASTec Donut Line
|Capacity||1,000 – 2,000 kg/h|
|Recommended operating time||24 h / 365 days a year|
|Line widths available||700 mm, 900 mm, 1,200 mm|
Our innovative dough band former
MIDOS – Multiple Industrial Dough System
This innovative dough band former from RONDO has a specially developed roller system that does not require any process flour or oil. MIDOS was developed using Advanced Sanitary Technology (ASTec) in accordance with the most stringent hygiene criteria.