Strengths of the Starline
For maximum productivity
- Particularly robust design without appearing bulky
- Designed for multi-shift operation
- High efficiency due to fast, travelling guillotines
- Can be expanded to include up to 6 motor-driven accessories, plug & play
- Simultaneous operation of all accessories possible
- Automation can also be extended to upstream and downstream lines
Fully integrated, completely intuitive
- Recipe linking right along the line: central management system enables fast changeovers
- Touchscreen with RCC: intuitive to operate, even for semi-skilled personnel
High-precision cutting and stamping
- Choice of 2 powerful guillotines
- High cutting force for clean edges
- For perfect, homogeneous baked goods
The latest hygiene standards
- Sophisticated hygienic design
- Smooth surfaces, stainless steel construction
- Materials certified for food production
- Compliant with hygiene standard UL Sanitation
Greater variety and efficiency
Fast product changeover
See how a variety of folded pastries are produced on the Starline. This is Multipurpose, a perfect example of the strengths of RONDO.
10 metres per minute
Speed of conveyor belt
High speed of conveyor belt turns the Starline into a pace setter for maximum productivity.
15 - 20 kg
Dough block size
Dough bands can be processed uniformly even if the dough block quality varies.
operated in parallel
With up to six accessories that can be operated simultaneously, the Starline creates a benchmark for flexibility.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
President & General Manager RONDO North America
Ideal for these baked goods
With the Smartline, you can produce a wide range of baked goods and pastries, including the following products:
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
|- cable duct at the top|
|- 45° double-fold profile for the utmost stability|
|- steady, height-adjustable feet|
|Recommended operating time||2 to 3-shift operation|
|Conveyor belt width||640 mm|
|Dough band width||< 600 mm|
|Speed of conveyor belt||0.5 – 10 m/min|
|Modular length||8,500, 10,000, 11,500 mm|
|Table width||715 mm|
|Table height||915 mm|
|- Filling depositor|
|- dough moistener|
|- up to 6 motor-driven accessories|
|- automatic feed on infeed side|
|- panning machine|
Possible additional functions
|- end to end machine program management with master function|
|- remote maintenance|
With RONDO accessories, you can configure the Starline to suit your specific needs.
These machines are the perfect match for the Starline. You can use them to automate additional steps in your production process.
These machines may also be of interest to you.