Strengths of the Smart Donut Line
Stamping instead of cutting
- Stamping produces more dimensionally stable dough pieces
- Almost all donut shapes are possible
- Dough trimmings are easy to process
More than just donuts
- The centre section can be replaced in order to produce other products
- Multipurpose-compatible in just a few steps
Efficient and robust
- Particularly robust design
- Designed for multi-shift operation
- High efficiency due to fast guillotines
Precise and process-reliable
- Centre removed
- Dough lattice recirculated
- Individual donuts spaced out for proofing
- Donuts placed with precision in the proofer of the downstream machine
Fully integrated, completely intuitive
- Touchscreen with RCC: intuitive to operate, even for semi-skilled personnel
- Recipe linking right along the line: central management system enables fast changeovers
- Simple synchronisation, even with downstream proofers
Smartline and Starline
Fully automatic donut production
Shape the dough band on the Smartline, then transfer it to the Starline: Stamp the donuts, automatically remove the centre and return the dough residue, space the donuts out to the proofing distance and transfer them to the proofer.
15 – 20 kg
heavy dough blocks
Even large, heavy dough blocks – evenly proofed, cold or very hard ones – can be processed without any problems.
600 – 800 kg
Dough per hour
Make-up lines or croissant machines can be fed with up to 800 kilograms of dough per hour.
The high sheeting speed ensures maximum output at optimum cost-efficiency.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
President & General Manager RONDO North America
Ideal for these baked goods
With the Smart Donut Line, you can produce a wide range of baked goods and pastries, including the following products:
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
Smart Donut Line
|Recommended operating time
|Dough band width
|up to 550 mm
|Conveyor belt width
|Speed of conveyor belt
|up to 3 m/min
|Space requirement (L×W×H)
|14,430× 1,645 × 2,055 mm
Possible additional functions
|- end to end -machine program management with master function
|- remote maintenance
These machines may also be of interest to you.