Strengths of the ASTec Bread Line
Better dough – better bread
- MIDOS: gentle dough processing
- Also for hydrated doughs with long resting times
- Homogeneous, identical dough pieces guaranteed
- Bread of artisanal quality
Versatile by virtue of its modular design
- Modular, expandable system ensures high degree of versatility
- Our components are configured into a customised line according to your specific needs
Bread and rolls without limits
- For all types of bread sizes and processing methods
- A wide variety of bread loaves produced on a single line
- Can also be used for sliced bread
RCC – higher productivity
- RCC prevents operating errors
- Large, clear symbols, intuitive and clearly arranged
- A change in belt speed is automatically applied to the entire installation
- Autom. log incl. cleaning
Meets the highest hygiene standards
- ASTec: better and faster cleaning
- High-quality materials, completely smooth surfaces without niches or cavities
- ASTec D for dry cleaning and ASTec W for wet cleaning
Round bread and baguettes
ASTec Bread Line
ASTec Bread Line processes all kinds of bread dough - even when soft and highly hydrated - into a homogeneous, slack dough band. Here we produce round bread with RONDObot and baguettes with the industrial long moulding system.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
Industrial Sales Manager
Ideal for these baked goods
Our industrial bread line is ideal for making bread and rolls. In terms of shape, size and variant, almost anything is possible. So get creative!
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
ASTec Bread Line
|Capacity||1,000 – 5,000 kg/h|
|Recommended operating time||24 h / 365 days a year|
|Line widths available||700 mm, 900 mm, 1,200 mm|
Our innovative dough band former
MIDOS – Multiple Industrial Dough System
This innovative dough band former from RONDO has a specially developed roller system that does not require any process flour or oil. MIDOS was developed using Advanced Sanitary Technology (ASTec) in accordance with the most stringent hygiene criteria.
Round moulding with the RONDObot
RONDObot is the round moulding system for dough band lines from RONDO. It is suitable for producing round rolls and bread in a wide range of weights. Even suitable for processing highly hydrated dough with long resting times.