Strengths of the Smartline
For all types of dough
- Puff pastry, Danish dough and donut dough. Also challenging, soft, highly-hydrated, pre-cooked and sticky dough
- Firm and laminated croissant dough
- Thin dough with a dough band thickness down to 0.4 mm
Precise, gentle, reliable
- Pivoting satellite head: produces a uniform, slack dough band
- Perfect basis for high-quality, weight-accurate baked goods
Tailor made for your success
- Can be combined with numerous accessories
- Dough band formers, cross rollers, Rondo dusters and much more
- Up to three calibrators
Fully integrated, completely intuitive
- Recipe linking right along the line: central management system enables fast changeovers
- Touchscreen with RCC: intuitive to operate, even for semi-skilled personnel
Hygiene made easy
- Sophisticated hygienic design
- Smooth surfaces, stainless steel construction
- Materials certified for food use
Producing grain sticks
Look in detail at all of the process steps involved in the automated production of grain sticks with decorative cut on the Smartline and Starline.
300 - 1,200 kg
Dough per hour
Make-up lines or croissant machines can be fed with up to 1,200 kilograms of dough per hour (depending on the product).
0.4 - 30 mm
Dough band thickness
Max. 3 perfectly coordinated calibrators and an optional cross roller.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
President & General Manager RONDO North America
Ideal for these baked goods
With the Smartline, you can produce a wide range of baked goods and pastries, including the following products:
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
|recommended operating time
|24 h / 7 days a year
|Dough band thickness
|Min. 0.4 mm (with 3 calibrators)
|Conveyor belt width
|0.2 – 30 mm
|< up to 10 m/min
Possible additional functions
|- remote maintenance
|- end to end -machine program management with master function
Sheeting and feeding with Smartline
These machines are the perfect match for the Smartline. You can use them to automate additional steps in your production process.
These machines may also be of interest to you.