Strengths of the thin dough line
Dough band thickness of only 0.4 mm
- Thanks to the combination of dough band former and calibrating rollers
- Max. 3 perfectly coordinated calibrators and an optional cross roller reduce dough band thickness
Reliable and precise
- Perfect dough band thanks to full automation
- Even with semi-skilled personnel, varying shifts and fluctuating dough quality
Fully integrated, completely intuitive
- Can be coupled with upstream and downstream installations
- Intuitive to operate, even for semi-skilled workers
- Fully automated operation
Compensation for seasonal fluctuations
- Configurability of the line enables the production of other bakery products, e.g. crispbread
- Easy product changeover
- Full performance all year round due to multi-purpose capability
Hygiene made easy
- Sophisticated hygienic design
- Smooth surfaces, open pipe bend design
- Can be thoroughly cleaned in 10 minutes
- Compliant with hygiene standard UL Sanitation
Max. 15 metres per minute
Speed of conveyor belt
High speed of conveyor belt turns the thin dough line into a pace setter for maximum productivity.
Up to 0.4 mm
Dough band thickness
Max. 3 perfectly coordinated calibrators and an optional cross roller.
Have we piqued your interest?
Get in touch with us. We would be happy to advise you on which solution best suits your needs.
Your local RONDO contact person
President & General Manager RONDO North America
Ideal for these baked goods
With the thin dough line, you can produce a wide range of baked goods and pastries, including the following products:
RONDO Service & Support
RONDO keeps your production line system up and running – with regular inspections and servicing, where necessary carrying out repairs and fitting replacement service kits.
Your local RONDO service partner
Thin dough line
|Recommended operating time
|Dough band width
|up to 600 mm
|Conveyor belt width
|Speed of conveyor belt
|up to 20 m/min
|Space requirement (L×W×H)
|6,635 × 1,595 × 1,930 mm
These machines are the perfect match for the Thin Dough Line. You can use them to automate additional steps in your production process.